[Evergreen-governance-l] IRC meeting meeting Tuesday, 9/7

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Sep 1 11:22:19 EDT 2010

Hi Lori,

On Sep 1, 2010, at 10:21 AM, Lori Bowen Ayre wrote:
> I can attend also and can report on Web Team activities and help with any discussions on Governance (Amy can help with both of those committees too).

I've listed you and Amy on the agenda for the web and governance reports, but I'm doing so on the basis that you're the first to volunteer (which is good: volunteering is good), and am not prejudicing any alternative way that the committee may decide to handle this decision.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton