[Evergreen-governance-l] FW: Be sure to do this

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Sep 1 14:58:07 EDT 2010

Jeez, I don't know. One of the problems we're having is the whole conference issue.  Since we don't know yet if the foundation will be handling financial responsibility for the conferences, the dues issue is still a question mark I guess.

But if the foundation does take on the conference stuff, I'd feel better about having dues.

Sent from my iPhone