[Evergreen-governance-l] ***SPAM*** Two points about the 2010 Conference

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Sep 21 15:09:36 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 11:54:15AM -0700, Lori Bowen Ayre wrote:
> I recommend Equinox set up a subdomain at
> conference2010.evergreen-ils.organd all the contents from
> evergreen2010.org should be moved there.  That will mean the other domain
> won't need to be renewed and it seems more appropriate to have it live on
> evergreen-ils.org.

Ooh, and add conference.evergreen-ils.org as a landing page that directs
people to whatever the next conference will be, once the next conference
has a site. So conference.evergreen-ils.org would point to 2010 for now,
until the 2011 conference has a site. And it could point to the archived
versions of the old conference sites as well.

Aside: Equinox is going to contribute the evergreen-ils.org domain name
to the care and protection of the Evergreen Software Foundation when
that's established, right? I recall that statement somewhere but it
would be nice to identify who plans to contribute what assets to the
Foundation when it is established.