[Evergreen-governance-l] Evergreen Software FoundationGovernance Rules

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Sep 22 15:41:55 EDT 2010

Hi all-

I know how important it is to get the notes out from last Tuesday's meeting
- not everyone was able to make it and it would help them understand our
next steps.

I'll finish revising them this evening and email the group tonight.

Amy

=======================

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services