[Evergreen-governance-l] Ability to teleconference others into Governance meeting on 2011-04-27?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Fri Apr 22 16:32:19 EDT 2011

Hello:

I was talking with Bradley Kuhn of the Software Freedom Conservancy
about our application status; he won't be able to make the conference
in person, but would be interested in joining our Governance meeting
on Wednesday afternoon.

Does anyone know if the meeting room has any sort of teleconference
equipment? If worst comes to worst, as long as we have a reasonable
internet connection we could use a laptop to bring him into the
meeting via VOIP (free software only, of course; I'm set up for that).

Dan