[Evergreen-governance-l] Ability to teleconference others into Governance meeting on 2011-04-27?

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Mon Apr 25 11:53:27 EDT 2011

Dan,

Yes, we agreed to meet on Wednesday at 4. However the beer and kitten social that GPLS and ESI are hosting starts at 4:30 with us leaving the lobby at 4:20.  We can move the Wednesday meeting up or to a different day. (Or we can meet for 20 minutes and agree to brevity.)  I assumed a different day since Jim will be arriving late.

Were you proposing to have Bradley join us for our planning meeting AND the actual governance meeting on Saturday?  Sorry if I missed that.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org