[Evergreen-governance-l] Available should you want me on the call today (was Re: Response to Dan's question about Oversight Board delegation)

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Tue Feb 15 12:58:39 EST 2011

As discussed on the call with Sylvia, Elizabeth and Dan a few weeks ago,
I've held the time on my calendar for the Evergreen conference call,
which I had on my calendar as happening from 13:00-14:00 US/Eastern
today.

If you all would like me to join to answer questions about the Fiscal
Sponsorship Agreement or Conservancy generally, please feel ask Dan
Scott to ping me on IRC to dial in.  I am at my desk and ready to join
if you all have questions, but won't otherwise join the call unless
you'd like me to.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy