[Evergreen-governance-l] Rules of Governance

Watson, Sylvia sywatson at library.IN.gov
Tue Feb 15 14:50:42 EST 2011

Based on a review of my Governance Committee e-mails, the attached version of governance rules was sent on 10/1/2010 and was the last version that seemed to palatable to most of the group.  I am getting ready to forward an alternative version that Indiana submitted on 10/20/11 that, while it is the latest version submitted by us, it contained some drastic changes that generated a lot of controversy.  My thoughts are that we probably want to start with this version, but I am providing both just in case.