[Evergreen-governance-l] Final signature papers have arrived.

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Thu Jun 9 18:45:14 EDT 2011

Today via USPS I received the signature sheet with most of your
signatures on it.  I believe merged with the ones I've previously
received, that means Conservancy has paper copies of all your
signatures.

I'll merge them in the morning together and sign it myself.  Does anyone
want a paper copy sent to them?  I'll email out a scanned version to all
of you.

Note that a Conservancy alias, <evergreen at sfconservancy.org>, will be created
tomorrow for everyone in the To: line here.  I won't in future normally post
to the public mailing list like this; I'll use that alias to write and the
Representative will communicate with the Evergreen community more broadly.

I'm looking forward to working with the Evergreen project!
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy