[Evergreen-governance-l] Notice of Evergreen Foundation Committee Meeting; April 30, 2011 (Proposed Message to Evergreen Community)

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Mar 16 11:48:10 EDT 2011

Yes, excellent.  You've summarized it well, Elizabeth.

On this:

II.     Board Reports; Update on the past year
       -Communications Committee
       -Conference Committee
       -Other Committees or Community entities?

I supposed the web team work can be reported under the Communications
Committee.

For the conference committee, would that be a report on how well the
conference has gone and an introduction of the new conference (2012)
masters?

How about DIG - should we see if Karen Collier wants to give a summary
report of their work?

Amy