[Evergreen-governance-l] Scan and send signed Agreement to Bradley (was: Friday silly but serious request)

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Fri May 6 12:03:05 EDT 2011

Okay, happy to oblige.

I'm out of work today, but will be in the office Monday morning and  scan do
it then.

Could somebody send me a copy of what I should be signing (want to make sure
I have the right version) as well as Bradley's address?  I will sign, record
with photograph, then scan, email, mail first thing Monday ...

Amy

Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services
Bibliomation, Inc.