[Evergreen-governance-l] Scan and send signed Agreement to Bradley(was: Friday silly but serious request)

emckinney at georgialibraries.org emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 6 13:04:09 EDT 2011

Dan and all,

I don't recall getting Bradley's email. Will check junk/spam folder when back to using a non-mobile device for email. Sorry about that.
The agreement is already in transit to Amy.

Amy, can you scan and send to Bradley? Bradley, do you want her to send along the original?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org