[Evergreen-governance-l] Scan and send signed Agreement to Bradley

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Mon May 16 08:45:24 EDT 2011

Bradley,

What is the status of the signed agreement?  Have you received the original document and signatures from all remaining signers?

Elizabeth

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org