[Evergreen-governance-l] Conference Call, today 1:00 p.m. EDT

Watson, Sylvia sywatson at library.IN.gov
Tue May 17 12:57:51 EDT 2011

Greetings everyone,

As a heads up, I just found out Jim would like me to dial in for him.  He is unable to attend the meeting and would like me to listen in for him.  He has also provided me with limited information for the purpose of updating the group on the conference to be held in Indianapolis.  In the event Jim is able to dial in before the meeting is over, I will quietly disconnect.

Thanks,

Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: evergreen-governance-l-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:evergreen-governance-l-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Sharp, Chris
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 8:56 AM
To: evergreen-governance-l
Subject: [Evergreen-governance-l] Conference Call, today 1:00 p.m. EDT

Good morning, all,

The first meeting of the Evergreen Oversight Board will be today at 1:00 p.m. EDT.  Here is the agenda:

Selection of new secretary
Report from committees
  communications committee
  conference committee - atlanta
  conference committee - indy
Summer of Code Intern Fund
Followup from Evergreen Int Conference
  What now?

Elizabeth is traveling this morning, but intends to dial-in from wherever she is at the time.  Dial-in information is as follows:

1. Dial 866-365-4406 on your phone.
2. When prompted, enter the 7 digit access number 9823560 followed by the pound key (#).
3. Follow any additional instructions.

Chris

--
Chris Sharp