[Evergreen-governance-l] Evergreen Overisght Board Meeting Next Week

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Tue Oct 4 12:53:23 EDT 2011

I have them up on the website now:

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=governance:minutes

Amy

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services
Bibliomation, Inc.
32 Crest Road
Middlebury, CT  06762
www.biblio.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Scott [mailto:dan at coffeecode.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 12:53 PM
To: McKinney, Elizabeth
Cc: evergreen-governance-l at list.georgialibraries.org; Amy Terlaga
Subject: Re: [Evergreen-governance-l] Evergreen Overisght Board Meeting Next Week

Hi Elizabeth:

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 12:48 PM, McKinney, Elizabeth <emckinney at georgialibraries.org> wrote:
> I recognize the second one from the oversight board meeting but not the first one. Where are the posted minutes from our past meeting? Perhaps we should check those for followup items?

Michele posted the draft minutes for the last meeting at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQH3oKl5vz-cWwvF5f2rEyOmrWXtCgVAm0mQQXm7uv4/edit?hl=en_US

Amy agreed to take on the task of converting the minutes into Asciidoc format, as I fell off the wagon two meetings ago (two meetings ago was DOCX circulated via email, last meeting was the Google Docs link via email).