[Evergreen-governance-l] SFC's Conflict of Interest Policy

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Mon Mar 26 13:27:21 EDT 2012

Folks,

Sorry to have missed the last meeting. I was down with a nasty flu bug. I wanted to report that over the first few weeks of March we had a lively discussion on the SFC policy discussion list about the new Conflict of Interest policy that Tony and Bradley drafted. I'm attaching what I believe is the version that was sent to the SFC board after that discussion. Not to steal Bradley's thunder as I believe he will be publishing the official announcement soon. It is much more comprehensive than the policy I submitted back in December. This is more FYI at this time for those who did not follow the discussion on that list.

Steve Wills