[evergreen-outreach] Outreach Discussion at Hack-A-Way

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Tue Nov 7 15:26:24 EST 2017

So long as video equipment is permitted, we'll enrich the WORLD.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:24 PM, Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby at gmail.com> wrote:

> We will lock the doors.  We profit as one, we suffer as one.
>
> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 3:15 PM, swills beyond-print.com <
> swills at beyond-print.com> wrote:
>
>> you're terrified? Just think of your poor audience! *RUNNING AWAY*
>>
>> On November 7, 2017 at 3:04 PM Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Kathy and I met to discuss some outreach issues at the Hack-A-Way,
>> primarily the annual report.  She will send out some notes/requests for
>> assistance later.  The original sword of Damocles has been lowered since we
>> met this  milestone of starting it but the next milestone is now set that
>> we will do karaoke if we don't have at least 50% of the content ready by
>> Jan 15th.
>>
>> Galen will select the tracks.  I'm terrified.

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*