[evergreen-outreach] quotes for merchandise

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 13:47:11 EST 2017

Following up on the discussion about a quote for new t-shirts, Ben Shum was kind enough to grab the list from the IRC database for me.  I filtered the list to about 25 and then asked a non-techie to say which they liked and disliked.  This is the following result.  If everyone says this sounds good I’ll put together a ranked survey and send it out.  The first use will be the T-shirt’s but we can keep these in mind if we want to use them on other merchandise as well.  You get an ILS! And YOU get an ILS! EVERYBODY GETS AN ILS!    MARC is like a can of worms, and each worm is wrapped around another, smaller can of worms.   You never know what trouble you can get into by reading the documentation.    Every librarian needs their own toolbox.    It's not bad data, it's legacy opportunities for improvements.    There was an epic journey involved, samurai, robots, wizards. You know how it goes.    I could talk about search all day. Some days I do.

---Sent from Boxer | http://getboxer.com