[evergreen-outreach] Conference t-shirts

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Tue Nov 21 15:19:05 EST 2017

I agree with Amy about either $14 or $15. I do like both the idea of the
URL on the back of the shirt as well as changing the front logo to the
Evergreen logo.

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 3:03 PM, Amy Terlaga <terlaga at biblio.org> wrote:

> I think $14 is a good price.  I think $15 is a good price, too.
>
> I like the idea of changing the front design to the Evergreen logo.
>
> Amy
>
> On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We appear to have a simple WordPress shopping cart plugin set up on the
>> Evergreen site that will allow us to sell the conference t-shirts outside
>> of the conference registration site. Now that we know we have the tools to
>> make this happen, I want to circle back to a couple of decisions on the
>> conference t-shirts before making this live.
>>
>> *Price*
>>
>> As Rogan mentioned in a previous range, our costs are $13 per t-shirt for
>> the largest size if we order 36-50, but are less expensive at smaller
>> sizes. We had discussed a price range of $13-15 on our conference call, but
>> I thought we were settling on $14. Is everyone in favor of that price
>> point?
>>
>> BTW, Rogan, can you let me know what sizes are available so that I can
>> include them on the order form? Right now, I have S, M, L, XL listed.
>>
>> *Design*
>>
>> I have attached the mockup that Rogan sent earlier. My recollection was
>> that everyone on the Outreach Committee was happy with the design. However,
>> Amy forwarded along some suggestions that came from some of the conference
>> committee members:
>>
>> - Adding the Evergreen URL on the back
>> - There was a suggestion to not do a v neck because it didn't go well
>> with the circular logo design or possibly changing the front log to the
>> Evergreen logo? (I'm actually okay with it as is, but I wanted to forward
>> along the suggestion.
>>
>> Another thought I had was that it might be nice to include the Show Me
>> Evergreen piece of the logo (shown here -https://evergreen-ils.org/con
>> ference/2018-evergreen-international-conference/) on the t-shirt. Maybe
>> below the logo on the back of the t-shirt? If we did this, though, then I
>> don't think we could add the URL because it would make the shirt too
>> cluttered.
>>
>> However, I'm also okay with going with it as is. Do you all have any
>> thoughts before we put this out there?
>>
>> Thanks and happy Thanksgiving!
>>
>> Kathy
>>
>> --
>> Kathy Lussier
>> Project Coordinator
>> Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative(508) 343-0128klussier at masslnc.org
>> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kmlussie

> +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
> Amy Terlaga
> Director of Member Services
> Bibliomation, Inc.
> 24 Wooster Avenue
> Waterbury, CT  06708
> (203)577-4070 x101 <(203)%20577-4070>
> terlaga at biblio.org

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*