[evergreen-outreach] Conference t-shirts

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Nov 22 14:46:11 EST 2017

+1 to Jason's suggestions

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 8:07 AM, Boyer, Jason A <JBoyer at library.in.gov>
wrote:

> I'd suggest $15 because it's quicker and easier to make change than for
> $14 transactions and we get another dollar.
>

> As for the url, I really think we should have it somewhere on everything
> we can in case these are worn (or used in the case of other items) away
> from the conference. Give people a way to find out more!
>

> Jason
>

> --
>
> Jason Boyer
>
> MIS Supervisor
>
> Indiana State Library
>
> http://library.in.gov/

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*