[evergreen-outreach] Conference t-shirt site is ready!

Chris Maas chrism at roadrunner.com
Wed Nov 29 10:59:56 EST 2017

Good job.
Really nice web page!

(I ordered one.  Worked perfectly.)

Chris Maas
(207) 924-4553

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The t-shirt sales page is up and running! https://evergreen-ils.org/merc
> handise/conference-t-shirt/
>
> Amy is contacting the conference committee to have the link to the t-shirt
> site added to the conference registration confirmation message. Would
> somebody be willing to post an e-mail to the general list letting the
> larger community know they are available? I don't think the e-mail needs to
> go out immediately, but maybe sometime this week?
>
> Thanks!
> Kathy
>
> --
> Kathy Lussier
> Project Coordinator
> Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative
> (508) 343-0128
> klussier at masslnc.org
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kmlussier

http://www.charlottewhitecenter.org/ <http://www.cwcmaine.com>

Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/CharlotteWhiteCenter/>
*Confidentiality Notice:*  This e-mail message, including any attachments
is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain contact and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use disclosure, or
original message.  If this e-mail includes personal health information
pertaining to a consumer of the Charlotte White Center, it is intended for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and it is not to be shared or
re-disclosed to any other party/agency without obtaining the individual's
consent to authorize further release of this information.