[evergreen-outreach] 10 Things Evergreen Does for Consortia

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 10:53:33 EDT 2017

Kathy and I were discussing things and an idea popped out that I think
would be a great video to do - 10 Things Evergreen Does for Consortia.  I
won't tire anyone with my thought process as it's probably obvious.
Neither Kathy nor I have the bandwidth to make this happen in the immediate
future but I threw up a google doc for brainstorming and welcome anyone to
contribute.

Note it's not a given that this even will happen though I like the idea
rather a lot so it's likely I will at some point if Kathy doesn't beat me
to it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/100c_S3w4jA2fFk6kWVqWcSVVQR9Ijka_SUYOsgRawfE/edit?usp=sharing