[evergreen-outreach] social media person email

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:02:09 EST 2018

Following up on one of the action items from our last meeting I've drafted
an email for looking for a social media person here;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WzW3rTEl5fAvNkgHyPLUM5EDr6W68q8Xga0kCybpvFo/edit?usp=sharing

It's open to editing so feel free to jump in.  I haven't drafted something
about the ambassadors idea yet but there is a space on the same document to
do so when I do have time to work on it.  Since the document is open to
editing feel free to share thoughts about that as well if you wish.