[evergreen-outreach] Fwd: merchandise

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Jan 3 11:14:56 EST 2018

Hi all,

I'm forwarding the message Rogan previously sent to the list regarding
merchandise. I was supposed to forward this information after the last
meeting to start an e-mail discussion on what we should make available
for merchandise. I was going to suggest that we kick off the e-mail
discussion today and revisit it at the next outreach meeting, but since
Rogan has already put some thought into it, let's plan to discuss at
today's meeting.

We've sold five conference t-shirts so far.

Thanks!
Kathy