[evergreen-outreach] annual report printing

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Jan 3 12:51:05 EST 2018

Yeah, well, that's why I mentioned 'pitfalls' in the 2nd option because
I'm more concerned about them happening with a development version than
the stable branch. Here is how their development community describes the
release:

> As of version 1.5.1, we consider the development branch reasonably
> stable, so it can be used for serious work by users who accept that
> not all/new/features are already working perfectly. Features already
> available in the officially stable version will work/much/better in
> 1.5.1+, though.
I'm guessing idml support is one of the new features, but if importing
IDML files is one of the potential issues, I assume it would pop up as a
problem early on.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator