[evergreen-outreach] Evergreen downtime Sunday, March 18

Boyer, Jason A JBoyer at library.IN.gov
Fri Mar 2 15:55:13 EST 2018

In October I let everyone know that we would eventually be moving all of Evergreen from the current datacenter to another. It took longer than I'd hoped but there's finally a firm date when we'll be doing that. We are planning to move everything mid-morning Sunday, March 18th. The servers will go offline at 9 am and won't be available again until the afternoon (between 2 and 4) and the phone system won't be active until Monday morning when the phone system is switched over.

A notice banner will also appear on the OPAC later today so end users will also be aware. (This will also appear in the staff client when searching the catalog.)

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
MIS Supervisor