[evergreen-outreach] Conference 2018 tshirts

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:03:17 EDT 2018

We currently have 26 shirts in the cart.  I'm going to do a blog post today
and some twitter promotion to hopefully get just a few more.  We need an
order of 36 to get a decent discount so we're at a bit of a tipping point
where a few more would be useful.

We've had some questions about shirt sizes from a few folks on the fence
and I've gotten confirmation that Works in Progress can handle sizes from
3X to 5X so that might help a few folks order.  The price difference is:

3X + $3
4X + $5
5X + $5

So ... I am going to propose (and implement unless I near screams of
dissent) that we a) add those sizes and adjusted prices to the shopping
cart and b) add a set of "Upgrade to " options to add +3X +4X and +5X to
existing orders so that people can pay for upgrades.