[evergreen-outreach] Continue meeting first Wednesday of the month?

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue May 8 13:17:23 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I just realized that the Outreach Committee no longer has meetings
scheduled in the community calendar. For those who are current members
of Outreach and those who lurkers who might be interested in joining,
does the first Wednesday of the month at 2 p.m. Eastern still work for
you? If it's a problem for anyone, let me know and we can set up a
Doodle poll to select a new regular meeting day.

Thanks!
Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier