[evergreen-outreach] Fwd: Evergreen Logo

Meme Marlow mememarlow.1986 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:16:48 EDT 2018

Hello outreach committee,

I am attaching the email regarding the logo chosen through the group poll.
This is from the designer and she has attached a copy of the version.

Let me know your thoughts on this and we can go from there. Since we have
already voted, as has the community, I do not think we need the higher
resolution versions of all of them.

Meme