[evergreen-outreach] Staffing the merchandise table

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu May 10 15:48:19 EDT 2018

So my apologies to the group.  I did miss this email thread until just now
as I was searching my inbox for something else.

I would have helped in the staffing of the merchandise table.  Next year I
will take extra shifts!

>From the look of things, it did well!

Again, sorry for not catching on in time.

Amy

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 10:29 AM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've created a spreadsheet for staffing the merchandise table during the
> exhibit hours at the conference. I would like to have two people at the
> table for each break. Could you please sign up for some slots to help us
> out? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lIUtLWWXR4t2fmfu9wvu
> _VIY4TFO5Xxz19LT1ESvZ7M/edit?usp=sharing
>
> In addition to staffing the table, we will need to pack up the merchandise
> at the end of each day and then set up the table again in the morning.
> Rogan and I will be counting the money at the end of each day and then
> again in the morning.
>
> Last year, the merchandise was left out while programming was going on,
> but there was always somebody at the table watching it. I hate to ask
> people to miss out on programming to watch it, but I also don't know if
> it's a good idea to leave it in the wide open. Do you have any thoughts on
> that? Would covering it up during unattended hours be sufficient?
>
> I look forward to seeing you all next week!
>
> Kathy
>
> --
> Kathy Lussier
> Project Coordinator
> Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative
> (508) 343-0128
> klussier at masslnc.org
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kmlussier

Amy Terlaga