[evergreen-outreach] Fwd: Question from Linnae Cintron

Boyer, Jason A JBoyer at library.IN.gov
Fri May 11 15:32:54 EDT 2018

NetBSD ran a CafePress store for a while and had 2 price points; a cheaper "I want the stuff" level and a higher "Support the project" level. Depending on the stores and merch involved that might work for us also.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
MIS Supervisor
Indiana State Library
http://library.in.gov/

From: evergreen-outreach [mailto:evergreen-outreach-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org] On Behalf Of Amy Terlaga
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 1:00 PM
To: Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org>
Cc: evergreen-outreach at list.evergreen-ils.org
Subject: Re: [evergreen-outreach] Fwd: Question from Linnae Cintron

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Ah, great!

I will let her know.

Amy

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 12:56 PM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org<mailto:klussier at masslnc.org>> wrote:

Hi Amy,

It looks like she's from a library in the PaILS consortium.

We still have merchandise in our Zazzle shop - https://www.zazzle.com/evergreenils. We could certainly discuss offering more items through Zazzle, but I think it would be different merchandise than what we sell at the conference. The nice thing about Zazzle and similar online shopping sites is that it requires minimal work to run the stores. If we were to make our conference merchandise available online through a WordPress plugin, for example, then somebody would have to manage the inventory, shipping the items, etc.

Also, this is a good time to mention that MOBIUS has agreed to store are merchandise, lanyards, other community items between conferences. Equinox had previously held on to our items. Many thanks to MOBIUS for taking on this role and to Equinox for holding on to our inventory up until this year!

Kathy