[evergreen-outreach] annual report drafts & reminder

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 10:48:17 EST 2019

FYI,

I've added a link to the main Outreach wiki page to the Google sheet we are
using as de facto planning document for the scheduled components of the
annual report.  I've also added a column for links to in progress text for
pages and added several links there myself.  Feel free to add more as
content start rolling in.

Also a reminder that we are going to skip the January meeting so our next
meeting will be in February.  I do expect chatting on list in January about
the report if nothing else though.