[evergreen-outreach] meeting reminder

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Feb 15 10:51:38 EST 2019

I mean, Bibliomation is definitely on our Sponsorship spreadsheet as being
an "Ally: Annual Report" sponsor and the money has been received...but
since Amy's the contact there and at our last Outreach meeting had said
there wasn't a sponsor for it, I was just a tad confused (we don't yet have
a sponsor for program printing, so maybe that's what she was thinking
of...).

Debbie Luchenbill
Evergreen Coordinator
MOBIUS