[evergreen-outreach] press release for symposium

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:11:06 EST 2019

Here is the approved text from the Symposium folks and contact information
is on the site linked in the text:

Evergreen Community Holds Northwest Symposium

Evergreen community members from academic libraries, public libraries and
vendors have come together to have the first Northwest Evergreen Users
Symposium.  If you use Evergreen or are curious about Evergreen, and are
based in the Pacific Northwest or Southern British Columbia, please plan to
attend.  The Users Symposium will be held 10am-4pm on Tuesday, April 16,
2019, in the Vancouver Community Library in Vancouver, Washington. It will
be an unconference-style event, with a very flexible agenda and a focus on
sharing workflows and best practices.  There will be time set aside for an
introduction to Evergreen, networking, and previews of presentations for
the 2019 Evergreen International Conference (EIC) for those that can’t
attend EIC.

The Northwest Evergreen Users Symposium is open to all and free to attend.
Registration and additional information is available on the User
Symposium’s Web site: https://sites.google.com/linnbenton.edu/egnw2019.