[evergreen-outreach] small research project

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:00:27 EST 2019

Good afternoon,

Is there anyone who would like to do a small research project?  I have a
three names that are on the contributor pages of the annual report and I
need their institution's names to credit in the report.  If anyone has a
bit of time to find them please let me know.  Hopefully they won't require
much digging though a quick search of my email failed.  (I know, it's not a
high bar to pass.)

Kevin Tran
Kyle Huckins
A. Bellinger

Two of these I feel like I should know ....