[evergreen-outreach] Press Release Draft

Gagnon, Ron gagnon at noblenet.org
Fri Jan 25 16:52:52 EST 2019

Good afternoon,
We had the idea of trying more press releases, so here's one for your
consideration, attached as a Word file.  I've turned Andrea's Contributor
of the Month posting into a press release, reworking the opening and
particularly the closing to provide more general context, borrowing from
language on the Evergreen website.

Let me know if this works, or if any changes are needed.

Thanks for your consideration and have a good weekend.

Ron

--
Ronald A. Gagnon
Executive Director