[evergreen-outreach] ALA Annual A/V needs

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 10:40:34 EDT 2019

My suspicion is that we're OK to move things between line items but since I
know that Kathy went to them to verify on each line item move I do want to
make sure they're aware we are doing that and have complete transparency.
Blindly guessing I'd suspect that the board doesn't want to have to
consider and vote on tiny in budget adjustments but I don't want there to
be surprises either.  So, I'm OK with us going ahead and moving that and I
will make sure to inform the board during the next update that we did that
and if there are questions I'll address them.  Let's add that to this
week's agenda meeting too since I suspect long term the wiki's minutes will
have more visibility than our emails will for documentation purposes.