[evergreen-outreach] conference related matters

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:39:09 EST 2019

Good morning,

Terran was able to follow up with me last week on conference related
matters but I've not had time until now to relay her feedback from the
conference committee.

Unfortunately, they won't be able to take payments or handle t-shirt
payments for conference t-shirts through the registration process.  I
thought this was likely but it's good to have it confirmed.  If we were in
a position yet to have Redbubble store up I would say that we should make
shirts available until conference time available through it (which Terran
also suggested).  However, since we're not at that point yet I think we
should put the conference t-shirts aside for now and hopefully be in a
place to look at doing them next year.

I do have the logo for the conference now thanks to Terran for any purposes
we may need it for including social media.  They don't know who will be
doing the conference social media yet but I'll make sure they have access
to the appropriate accounts when the time comes.