[evergreen-outreach] Meeting Reminder

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:58:15 EDT 2019

I'm pretty busy today as well so with so few folks able to make (Andrea is
out) I am going to cancel today's meeting.  We had very little business for
this month anyway.  I will log into the hangout to let anyone who misses
this know we are canceling today.  If anyone has anything they feel is
urgent to discuss we of course have the list and we will return to our
normal meeting time next month, on October 2nd.