[evergreen-outreach] 2019 Annual Report is Dead, Long Live the 2020 Annual Report

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 09:34:25 EDT 2020

Well, not right now anyway.  We won't really start looking at the earliest
planning stages of the 2020 report until October so we have about six
months of it being a non-project.

However, after the last one I like to throw together a post mortem of what
I think can be improved.  There are certainly parts I liked in this year
but places I think it could be improved as well.  So, I'll leave this here,
and if anyone else wants to share thoughts feel free but I'll drag doc out
of the depths in October when we start talking about the 2020.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1puOujUMEQt_Lj2CeBZ8S63VbLeNXNaES8JmvPrejRts/edit?usp=sharing