[evergreen-outreach] next meeting

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 21:37:23 EDT 2020

Quick reminder: next meeting is this Wednesday.

Evergreen Outreach Committee Meeting September 2nd, 2020 2 p.m. Eastern, 11
a.m. Pacific

Google hangout link: https://meet.google.com/oip-dwca-bpc

Or, join by phone: ‪+1 337-441-4148‬ PIN: ‪125 363 025‬#
As always the agenda is editable by everyone.  I have added some thoughts
about the WIKI cleanup as discussion points and built a spreadsheet of the
top-level links that could be assigned.  I'm not assuming this is the path
we want to take for the clean up but it's a possible path and I decided to
go ahead and lay the groundwork for it as a discussion point at least.

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=outreach:meetings:2020-09-02:agenda