[evergreen-outreach] meeting notes from Outreach

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 07:42:38 EST 2020

You weren't volunteered for it though the general sense was that your notes
would at least be plundered.  If they are non-digital that adds an
additional challenge of course.  All said though if you volunteered to do
the writing or co-write I don't think anyone would object.  I volunteer to
help as well.