[evergreen-outreach] Draft description for ALA program

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Feb 7 10:50:28 EST 2020

Happy Friday!

I took a stab at a program description, based on what we talked about at
the meeting on Wednesday.  I also attempted to come up with something
catchy for a title/theme--I went with music--though I'm 100% open to other
ideas.

Take a look, feel free to edit and/or make suggestions, and let me know if
I captured what we were talking about (or not)!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UGUCuzXIF5WLeOpWFkUyFVv8LZxSmFwykPEs48qGxjo/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
Debbie

PS: Amy got in touch with Davenport and they're interested in participating!

Debbie Luchenbill
Evergreen Coordinator
MOBIUS
111 E. Broadway, Ste. 220