[evergreen-outreach] annual report beta 1

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 20:32:30 EST 2020

Lynn's picture - fixed

page on 3.4 - I'm planning on making some changes to that page as I feel
there's too much white space and not enough prettiness (to para phrase
Andrea)

Andrea's name on committed page - that graphic came courtesy of Andrea so
I'll leave it up to her how she wants her name presented.  I could
mansplain to her how it should be but I value my life too much.  :)

Core committer page around your image - fixed as a part of something else,
also known as "Rogan discovered something about how the layout program
treats paths in multilayer PNGs"

Keynote capitalization - fixed

the Indiana of Evergreens - fixed