[evergreen-outreach] annual report beta 1

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Feb 26 14:01:36 EST 2020

Hi all -

I think my name did get truncated, since in the original graphic it was
"Andrea Buntz Neiman" (which is FWIW how I prefer to be identified,
professionally).

In the interest of space though I can live with "Andrea Neiman" on the
graph. The other Andrea Neiman that I know of (and whose emails I
occasionally get) isn't involved with EG so I don't think the extra
disambiguation is necessary :)

I'll give this a careful review at some point later this week, if I have
the chance.

ABN

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 11:43 AM Jason Boyer <jboyer at equinoxinitiative.org>
wrote:

> Re: graphic, that’s fair. :) I assumed her name got truncated somehow by
> the graphing software or something like that.
>
> Jason
>
> --
> Jason Boyer
> Senior System Administrator
> Equinox Open Library Initiative
> phone:  +1 (877) Open-ILS (673-6457)
> email:  JBoyer at EquinoxInitiative.org <JBoyer at EquinoxInitiative.org>
> web:  https://EquinoxInitiative.org/
>
> On Feb 25, 2020, at 7:32 PM, rogan.hamby at gmail.com wrote:
>
> Lynn's picture - fixed
>
> page on 3.4 - I'm planning on making some changes to that page as I feel
> there's too much white space and not enough prettiness (to para phrase
> Andrea)
>
> Andrea's name on committed page - that graphic came courtesy of Andrea so
> I'll leave it up to her how she wants her name presented.  I could
> mansplain to her how it should be but I value my life too much.  :)
>
> Core committer page around your image - fixed as a part of something else,
> also known as "Rogan discovered something about how the layout program
> treats paths in multilayer PNGs"
>
> Keynote capitalization - fixed
>
> the Indiana of Evergreens - fixed
>
> On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 5:32 PM Jason Boyer <jboyer at equinoxinitiative.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hopefully coherent notes in approximate reading order:
>>
>> Lynn’s picture on the second page appears to be blended with someone else.
>> On the Evergreen 3.4 release page there’s no top border for the 2 color
>> horizontal bars (Infrastructure and New looks) (or the vertical alignment
>> needs to be adjusted)
>> On the Committed page Andrea’s more recent sign-offs have been under
>> Andrea Neiman rather than Buntz or Buntz-Neiman
>> Core committer page appears to have a white background around my image
>> Meeting at Valley Forge - Keynote should be capitalized under Ather’s
>> photo
>> Forest Growth - While I still don’t care for the consortium name,
>> Evergreen does come first in Evergreen Indiana
>>
>> Thanks for working on this.
>>
>> Jason
>>
>> --
>> Jason Boyer
>> Senior System Administrator
>> Equinox Open Library Initiative
>> phone:  +1 (877) Open-ILS (673-6457)
>> email:  JBoyer at EquinoxInitiative.org <JBoyer at EquinoxInitiative.org>
>> web:  https://EquinoxInitiative.org/ <https://equinoxinitiative.org/>
>>
>> > On Feb 24, 2020, at 3:20 PM, rogan.hamby at gmail.com wrote:
>> >
>> > Let the nit picking begin!
>> >
>> > More seriously, the annual report is now "content complete" which
>> doesn't really mean the content is complete but that the first versions of
>> the text and graphics are in.  Things are mostly where they will be and
>> look mostly how they will look when it's done.  But, we still need to pick
>> apart text and hopefully pretty up the less ... well, attractive pages.

> [...]

Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*