[evergreen-outreach] video licenses

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Jun 15 14:12:20 EDT 2020

You do have that email list! It's on the Massively Multiplayer Online, er,
Spreadsheet - I hid the tab, but it's labelled "Emails". Deduped list of
presenter emails (does not include Debbie's email, which you may want since
she's a host).

I've unhidden the tab.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 1:42 PM <rogan.hamby at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree, I just don't have that specific email list and I was trying to
> not throw yet another item on Andrea's plate.  :)
>
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 1:41 PM Galen Charlton <gmc at equinoxinitiative.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 1:29 PM <rogan.hamby at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Interesting, the CC appears to be the default though this may be an
>>> account setting.  Since we did not get permission from people to distribute
>>> any videos under CC I am putting the videos to the more restrictive Youtube
>>> license.  However, unless there is an objection I am going to email the
>>> general list and offer to switch it to CC for anyone who is okay with it.
>>>

>> +1 to asking, though perhaps better done by emailing just the presenters.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Galen
>> --
>> Galen Charlton
>> Implementation and Services Manager
>> Equinox Open Library Initiative
>> phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
>> email:  gmc at equinoxInitiative.org
>> web:  https://equinoxInitiative.org
>> direct: +1 770-709-5581
>> cell:   +1 404-984-4366

Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*