[evergreen-outreach] youtube video metrics

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:48:38 EDT 2020

We are moving towards 150 views on the videos uploaded so far, with most of
those being the keynote but healthy showing on others, especially the
reports and documentation ones.

In one of the most interesting metrics, we are getting bots commenting on
videos so they are being shown on some searches the bots are using.  So...
good?

Also, I forgot to mention it in past emails but I made a 2020 Online
Conference playlist so I encourage other uploading videos to use it.