[evergreen-outreach] videos update

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Jun 30 18:36:08 EDT 2020

Sorry, I was out, and I am just seeing this thread.

So, the Tuesday track 2 thing was my fault, I'm sorry! I was so nervous
about getting everything started, and it all looked different on my two
monitors in my office instead of just my laptop at my house, so it took me
a minute to get the recording started. Galen, +1 to a Star Wars-like
opening crawl, lol!

But exciting that everything's up!! Yay! Awesome job, everyone!

-Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source and Technology
MOBIUS
111 E. Broadway, Ste. 220
Columbia, MO  65203
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>