[evergreen-outreach] meeting reminder

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:21:58 EDT 2020

A quick reminder that we have our regular first of the month meeting
tomorrow, yes on April Fool's Day.  Feel free to make frivolity out of
that. :)

Evergreen Outreach Committee Meeting April 1st, 2020 2 p.m. Eastern, 11
a.m. Pacific

Google hangout link: https://meet.google.com/oip-dwca-bpc

Or, join by phone: ‪+1 337-441-4148‬ PIN: ‪125 363 025‬#
Agenda is here, add to it as usual:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=outreach:meetings:2020-04-01:agenda

A few things are falling to the wayside as the world has gone off the road
a bit in the last few weeks but we still have a couple of things to chat
about.  I hope everyone is safe and well.