[evergreen-outreach] Schedule for review

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Tue May 5 08:52:05 EDT 2020

Andrea--

Looks good!

I know it doesn't have to go on this schedule,  but since I'm  thinking of
it, when do you want to have the virtual happy hour?  Should it be right
after the 4pm sessions?  Which  day?

If you'd rather wait until our next meeting to discuss, that's fine.

But it looks good to me!

Amy

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 5:07 PM Andrea Buntz Neiman <
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Looking for sanity-checks before I send this to our presenters.
>
> Differences from prior version:
> 1) added a 30-minute slot on Tuesday at 1230pm for Terran to cover welcome
> remarks and to allow for any other housekeeping stuff
> 2) Started Wednesday at noon to accommodate a two-hour reports session
> from Chris Sharp
> 3) Bill Erickson verified that he would do his Angular presentation (yay!)
> so I've slotted that in and juggled a few other things around to
> accommodate that.
>

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X9j6QlStcRgOcdZXAmIzKnSQzRmkYSTzI_n07uIONog/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Thanks for reviewing!
>
> ABN
>
> --
> Andrea Buntz Neiman
> Project Manager for Software Development
> Equinox Open Library Initiative
> abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
> 1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
> *www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*